Monday, October 17, 2011

Watching the enitre Star Wars Saga tonight...

I know many people might find it strange but I never watched the entire Star Was series up until tonight. I'm on Episode 6 now after watching a New Hope and the Empire Strikes back. Then I'm going to start Episode 1 through 3. For some reason I've never been able to sit down and watch them despite their huge popularity. I think what drew me into actually finally sitting down and watching them is the Family Guy and Robot Chicken variations. Maybe I thought it'd be too complex to grasp?

Oddly enough Knights of the Old Republic, and the Force Unleashed are two of my most favorite video game titles ever in the history of gaming. Shit, even the Clone Wars game was bad ass.

- Eric@GamerHeadGirls.com

No comments:

Post a Comment